Classical HPLC UltiMate3000
Analytical LC is a primary tool for many chromatography laboratories, but the specific system requirements vary greatly from one application to another. The UltiMate® 3000 Analytical Systems are designed to meet these requirements. If your interest is fast, high flow, high pressure operations, then the UltiMate 3000 will deliver robust, high throughput analyses. If you need more selectivity than a single column can provide, or need the higher performance of on-line sample preparation, the UltiMate 3000 x2 Dual LC systems provide the perfect solutions. If you are running a simple, isocratic analysis, UltiMate 3000 is the robust, labor-saving, economical system that you need. In each case, single-point and intelligent control through Chromeleon® software will ensure the success of your analyses and help optimize separations while keeping operator intervention to a minimum.
- SmartFlow™ pulsation free flows at any flow rate and pressure
- High precision sampling with multiple formats (wellplates, vials)
- Integrated x2 dual LC concepts
- High performance optical and MS detectors
- Rapid Separation LC system solutions are compatible with analytical system requirements and ultrahigh pressure applications
- System wellness and predictive performance indicators