With dual-piston pumping and electrolytic suppression,the affordable ICS-1100 combines high sensitivity with set-and-forget convenience. Vacuum degas and column heater options further improve baseline stability and produce lower detection limits. The ICS-1100 comes with Chromeleon® SE data management software for automation and data handling.
Compact and easy to operate, the ICS-1100 delivers solid performance at an attractive price. Select Eluent Regeneration (RFIC-ER™) system technology or 2 mm column chemistries to dramatically reduce eluent usage and costs. Automated sample preparation with the optional addition of a 6- or 10-port valve enables matrix elimination, filtration, and automated large loop/ small loop reinjection of samples.
- Eluent regeneration functionality built in
- Dual-piston pump
- Electrolytic suppression
- Digital conductivity detection
- USB connectivity, plug-n-play
- Optical leak detector
- Electronic logbook and trending
- Optional 6- or 10-port valve for automated sample preparation
- Increase productivity with electrolytic suppression.
- RFIC-ER system technology provides up to 28 days of chromatography results using only a single eluent preparation.
- Automated sample preparation capabilities enable techniques, such as on-line filtration, concentration, and matrix elimination.
- Enjoy contamination-free, trouble-free IC with durable PEEK™ flow paths which stand up to your toughest acidic and basic eluents.
- The ICS-1100 is reliable, reproducible, and saves you time and money.
- Eliminate preinjection sample processing with automated sample preparation techniques like filtration and matrix elimination.