The ICS-1600 system is designed to perform isocratic ion chromatography (IC) separations using conductivity detection with standard bore (4 mm) and microbore (2 mm) columns. Multiple available valving configurations support many modes of automated sample preparation.
When configured as an RFIC-ER™ system, the ICS-1600 allows continuous operation for up to four weeks using a single eluent preparation. Chromeleon® software provides full control and digital data collection from a PC using USB high-speed communication protocol. Available options include in-line vacuum degassing and the RFIC-ER installation kit.
- LCD front panel control
- Eluent regeneration functionality built in
- Dual-piston pump
- Column heater
- Electrolytic suppression
- Digital conductivity detection
- Vacuum degas (option)
- USB connectivity, plug-n-play
- Optical leak detector
- Electronic logbook and trending
- Optional 6- or 10-port valve for automated sample preparation
- Flexible flow rate supports 2, 3, 4, and 5 mm column formats.
- RFIC-ER system technology provides up to 28 days of chromatography results using only a single eluent preparation.
- Automated sample preparation capabilities enable techniques, such as on-line filtration, concentration, and matrix elimination.
- Trap and catalytic columns purify returning eluent, assuring consistent, high-quality eluent for separations.
- RFIC-ER systems are designed for high throughput analyses of anions or cations in low- to moderate-concentration matrices, or in high-concentration matrices after matrix elimination.
- Eluent valve provides positive shutoff of eluent flow prior to the pump for easy servicing.
- Leak detection and management allow fast response to system leaks.