ICW-3000 Online Water Purifier for RFIC-EG Systems
Direct Feed Ultrapure Water for Dionex® Ion Chromatography
The Millipore ICW-3000 system is an ideal solution for feeding
ultrapure water directly to Dionex Ion Chromatography (IC) eluent
generators and suppressor regenerating lines.
Just fill the 10-liter tank with pure water to produce ultrapure
water that is directly supplied to the ion chromatography
The Dionex ICS systems include an eluent generator (EG), which
is a device that can produce a defined concentration of eluent from
ultrapure water and a concentrated eluent cartridge (potassium
hydroxide, potassium carbonate, methanesulfonic acid).
The ICW-3000 system allows greater IC analytical precision,
while also making operation more convenient when Dionex ICS systems
are used in external generation mode.
The ICW-3000 system can supply ultrapure water to the suppressor
at adequate pressure and flow rates with no need for gas.
The ICW-3000 system incorporates state-of-the-art technologies
to provide the best results.
Specific in-line 0.05 μm filter
- Prevents deposits on membranes (EG, CR, SRS)
- Eliminates frit plugging problems on checkvalves, column head
and eluent tank
Built-in UV lamp (185/254 nm) for theproduction of low TOC
- Improves column lifetime
- Enables better reproducibility of eluent generation
- Allows better exchange kinetics in the suppressor
Millipore is a registered trademark of Millipore Corporation.
The M mark, Advancing Life Science
Features and Benefits
- Improves reproducibility
- Allows more stable baselines
- Provides better equilibration of the IC system
- Reduces instrument downtime needed to refill eluent
- Reduces IC eluent preparation time to almost zero
- Eliminates the need for helium to pressure feed the
- Extends IC system lifetime
- IC remote control by Chromeleon
software can be used to drive the ICW-3000 system
- Micro valve included for suppressor line flow regulation
ICW3000 with Dionex ICS system
ICW-3000 Product Characteristics
Flow rates Eluent flow: up to 4 ml/min @ 0.2 bar (3 psi)
Suppressor flow: up to 20 ml/min @ 1.7 bar (25 psi)
Point of Use flow: up to 250 ml/min
Water quality Resistivity: 18.2 MΩ.cm @ 25 °C
Dimensions System: 510 (H) x 290 (W) x 360 (D) mm
Tank: 412 (H) x 165 (W) x 250 (D) mm
Weight 5.4 kg
Power 100 VA
Together and ICW-3000 are trademarks of Millipore Corporation.
Dionex is a registered trademark of Dionex Corporation.