Vario EL cube
Elemental Analyzer vario EL cube for simultaneous CHNS
analysis with options for O and Cl analysis
Innovative universal instrument for the determination of the
element contents in organic and most inorganic solids and liquids
(capsule sealing press as accessory).
Optimized for the measurement of samples in the weighing range of
0.03 mg up to approx. 50 mg organic substance, but also applicable
e.g. for 1 g soil.
- Automatic sample carousel for 120 samples, in single and
permanent operation; reloadable at any time during operation (80
position carousel for larger samples optional).
- Blank free sample injection by means of the ball-valve with
He-purging based on a Heraeus patent.
- Time controlled combustion in pure oxygen with a permanent
temperature of max. 1200°C. This high furnace temperature is a
prerequisite for 100% recovery in S- and O-analysis.
- The separation of the combustion gases is performed using the
established purge&trap chromatography method. From the
combustion gas the components CO2, H2O and
SO2 are adsorbed at three specific columns, whereas
N2 goes directly to the TCD.
- Depending on the detector reading, the gas components are
controlled and chronologically released and detected.
- A peak separation to the baseline e.g. for CO2 and
N2 can be reached even with a concentration ratio of
- Detection of the measuring gases with a wide-range thermistor
TCD, destruction-proof against oxygen. Almost maintenance free
detector function over many years. Unproblematic analysis of
fluorinated samples within a regular sample mix.
- In connection with an electronic massflow controller directly
before the detector excellent long time stability is reached.
- Helium carrier gas as standard with full specifications,
alternatively Argon can be used.
- Modern electronics and instrument software under Windows® XP
professional or Vista business for the user-friendly operation and
data evaluation of the analyzer (English or German) via a connected
- Integrated user maintenance software with automatic leak test,
wake-up/sleep function, direct data export into Excel® and
connection to LIMS and other data networks.
- All operation functions and checks incl. gas flows and
pressures are digitally controlled and/or readout capable. Thus a
remote diagnosis and operation via the internet is possible.
- Easy to maintain and cost efficient long-term operation. High
safety standard, e.g. by low voltage in the entire instrument incl.
- Complete set of initial outfit for installation of the
analyzer including consumables for approx. 1,000
- Detailed electronic operating manual, fully integrated into the
- 10 years furnace guarantee.
Analysis modes: CHNS, CHN, CNS, CN, N, S, (O and Cl
Measuring ranges, absolute*:
- C: 0 - approx. 40 mg (or 100 %)
- H: 0 - approx. 3 mg (or 100 %)
- N: 0 - approx. 15 mg (or 100 %)
- S: 0 - approx. 6 mg (or 100 %)
*: range depending of sample type and mode
||480 x 550 x 550 mm
|approx. 65 kg net
|230 / 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz